Westmorland Lamps - Welcome to our Online Gallery Shoplivepages::jquery();?>
The colour combinations explored in the handblown glass Westmorland Lamps are derived from the colours, hues, patterns and textures found in the dramatic landscapes of the southern Lake District.
Stewart Hearn has used his craft to manipulate the weight, colour and optical qualities of this statement piece, which will fit effortlessly into any contemporary or classical interior. The body and shades have been astutely designed to be oval in form, making them perfectly suited to both expansive and limited spaces.
The warm glow emanating from the Westmorland Lamps will welcome you home in the hallway or encourage you to relax in your drawing room, adding an unassuming beauty which subtly commands attention whether the light is on or off.
- Mouth blown glass base with integral colour
- Polished nickel fittings.
- 11W (60W equivilent) energy saving bulb included
- 2 metres white three core twisted braided flex with white plug
- CE certified
Bespoke Oval Shade Colours
- Brick, Terracotta, Wine
Large Lamp £1100
- Height With Shade: 89cm / 35" | Without Shade: 50cm / 20"
- Width With Shade: 30cm / 12" | Without Shade: 16cm / 6"
- Base Diameter: 12cm / 4.5"
- Weight: 4kg
Small Lamp £800
- Height with shade 75cm / 29.5" | Without Shade / 46cm / 18"
- Width with shade 25cm / 10" | Without shade 12.5cm / 5"
- Base diameter: 10cm / 4"
- Weight: 3.5kg
Each lamp is made to order, with a delivery time of 5-6 weeks.
Delivery is free to the UK mainland and Highlands and Islands.
For delivery to Northern Ireland, Europe and other destinations please email for a quote.
All lamps are signed by the artist, Stewart Hearn.