- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Site and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this Site and your continued use of the Site shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal. The Site is provided by us to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Reservation of ownership
- Goods remain property of Stewart Hearn until payment has been received in full.
Payment with PayPal.co.uk
- With our Paypal Payment Gateway we offer one of the safest and easiest ways to shop online. Payment for goods can be made with credit, debit card, or your personal Paypal account. Paypal will charge your credit card as soon as you place an order. Only Paypal will collect data of the online payment, staff at Stewart Hearn will not be able to see any credit card information at any time. The complete payment process will be undertaken by Paypal UK. In the case of possible returns, the amount paid will be refunded.
- Should your credit or debit card have insufficient credit, we reserve the right to invoice you for the costs incurred in making requests for payment. If you don't wish to use Paypal, please contact us to arrange payments by cheque. Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility for loss.
- Stewart Hearn reserves the right to exclude certain modes of payment in individual cases. Also, we cannot accept payment sent in the form of cash. We accept no responsibility for loss.
Trade orders are not accepted online.
- Please email us if you have any questions or if you wish to use any other payment. We are happy to help. [email protected]
- The content of the Site (including pictures, designs, logos, written text, photographs and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Stewart Hearn or its content and technology providers or their respective owners.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this Site shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by our licensor's or us.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this Site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this Site.
- You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this Site is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Warranty, liability and indemnity
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law and except in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence on the part of Stewart Hearn London Glassworks trading as stewarthearn-shop.com, its directors, employees or agents, stewarthearn-shop.com shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by negligence on the part of Stewart Hearn London Glassworks, its directors, employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the use of this Site.
- The supply of the products or their use or resale by you, and the entire liability of stewarthearn-shop.com under or in connection with the contract shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relations to the products ordered by you, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees), arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
Privacy and Data protection
- We abide by the terms and conditions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. In law you have a separate right of cancellation during a "cooling off" period. If you wish to cancel for any reason, you have seven clear working days to let us know. If you wish to cancel under this provision, please e-mail us at [email protected] We will refund your payment on return of the item concerned (see Returns on how to return the item). The seven days start when the goods are delivered.
- We hope you will be happy with any product purchased in our shop but if you wish to return an item to us then we aim to make it as quick and convenient as possible. Any item may be returned for any reason within seven working days from the date of delivery so long as it remains in a re-saleable condition. If the product arrives damaged or faulty we will also refund the price of return postage and any delivery costs for replacement of the item to the purchaser. Please note that, with the exception of faulty merchandise, we cannot exchange or accept the return of items, which are not in a re-saleable condition. Please keep all packaging and return the goods as they were received by you.
- Please send return items to the address below;
Stewart Hearn London Glassworks
112a High Street (Barn via side gate of 112)
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- We have produced our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only. If you are planning to use them for business purposes, please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may only link to this website with our express written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link that in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial. You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by stewarthearn-shop.com.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party. If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. No delay or failure by stewarthearn-shop.com to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of stewarthearn-shop.com.
- Stewart Hearn London Glassworks,
112a High Street (Barn via side gate of 112)
- VAT registration number is GB802149756
None of the Terms & Conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.